Date:      Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:14:16 -0800
From:      Nick Jennings <nkj@namodn.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Minimizing base-system size

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 11:09:28AM -0800, Nick Jennings wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>  Recently I installed FreeBSD on an old 486/DX100 with a very small hard
>  drive. I am planning to use it as a little bookshelf firewall to
>  replace my p200 tower which just takes up too much space.

 I forgot to mention this is a *laptop* (i.e. mobile device), therefore
 please to not regard this as an off-topic post. I also am going to be
 dealing with smaller and smaller disk space restraints as I delve deeper
 into FreeBSD on mobile devices, so the information I requested here
 shoud help out others who are in similar situations of space restrictions.

- Nick Jennings