Date:      Thu, 29 Aug 1996 20:07:18 +0200
From:      Benoit Rossier <Benoit.Rossier@mcnet.ch>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   virtual ftp server

Hi,

I installed wu-ftpd 2.4 on a FreeBSD 2.1.0 box. It works well.
I applied a patch to make it a virtual server from Brian Kramer.

With anonymous or real user, I can see the right banner and it goes into the
right directory. But I can't see any files in the directories. I can put
files, create directory, all things but I can't see anything (ls is executed
but the server return 0 byte)!

Has anyone solved this problem or is there a little bug in my patch (date:
26 may 95)?
Is there an other patch?

Thanks in advance,
Benoit