Date:      Wed, 04 Jun 2003 17:48:56 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        Chern Lee <chern@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/36723: IPSec section is unintelligible

Chern Lee wrote:
> I have SGML'ized Nik's VPN/IPsec article and added it as a section to the
> Security chapter.  Should we replace the existing section with this?
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/~chern/vpn.diff

It looks good, but I would separate the Samba/WINS stuff out of the
IPSEC section, and put it in it's own spot.. Also, I'd like to see a
reason of some sort as to "why" you can't have two WINS servers.. I have
two running here, happily ever after, and I'd like to know what I'm
missing (I have an idea, but just want to hear your side first before I
speculate).

Eric

Eric Anderson	  Systems Administrator      Centaur Technology
Attitudes are contagious, is yours worth catching?