Date:      Tue, 1 Jan 2002 23:50:22 +0100
From:      Nils Holland <nils@tisys.org>
To:        nzwhizard <nzwhizard@netzero.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Internet service

On Tue, Jan 01, 2002 at 04:44:12PM -0600, nzwhizard stood up and spoke:
> What internet service providers provide internet access?

One way or another, I guess that *all* internet service providers
provide Internet access ;-)

And, taking into account that you just sent a message to an Internet
mailing list, it seems to me as if you must already have found a provider
which provides Internet access. If not, please tell me how you sent your
eMail - I might be interested, as sending eMail without Internet access
will probably be something that can save me a lot of money ;-)

(Sorry, this was not intended to be offensive, but funny. Especially if the
question posted is, well, strange...)

Greetings
Nils

--
Nils Holland
Ti Systems - FreeBSD in Tiddische, Germany