Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:30:24 GMT
From:      Daniel Gerzo <danger@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/99912: Wrong documentation of /etc/ftpchroot

The following reply was made to PR docs/99912; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Daniel Gerzo <danger@FreeBSD.org>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, jakub.siroky@atlas.cz
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:23:26 +0200

 Hello bug-followup,

   This is actually not described in ftpchroot manual page, but in
   ftpd.conf(5). I'm not sure if the described steps work though. The
   main problem is that the ftpd.conf(5) belongs to lukemftpd, which is
   contributed software from NetBSD and if the described process does
   not work, there is not much we can do about it. We don't usually
   modify contributed files. I would rather recommend you to address
   this to NetBSD team, if this is the case.

 --
 Best regards,
  Daniel                          mailto:danger@FreeBSD.org