Date:      Fri, 16 Jun 2000 08:56:26 +1000
From:      Michael.Still@ipaustralia.gov.au
To:        "David J. Kanter" <djkanter@nwu.edu>
Cc:        Peter.Weber@ipaustralia.gov.au, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A question regarding Syslog

To:   "David J. Kanter" <djkanter@nwu.edu>
cc:   Peter Weber, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Thanks for your input, however, I believe the question s more about how to
correctly determine if logging is working inside an application.

I get the impression that syslog is not a gauranteed logging service. Does
anyone know of one?

Thanks,
Michael

"David J. Kanter" <djkanter@nwu.edu> on 15/06/2000 08:30:28 AM