Date:      Wed, 17 May 2000 15:57:31 -0700
From:      "Lia" <Lia@ppievents.com>
To:        <alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Siggraph

------=_NextPart_000_0087_01BFC018.9C0CDCE0

Please forward to your Tradeshow Coordinator or Dir. of Marketing.
=20
I'm trying to do some pre-show planning for Siggraph.  While
planning your exhibit strategy, and you find yourself in need of
audio/visual
equipment, I would love the opportunity to submit a competitive =
proposal.
In
this proposal we would include state of the art equipment which we
specialize
in, such as various sized flat panel displays, enclosed rear projection
units
ranging  from 37" to 120", numerous sized videowalls, along  with a open
array of lighting schemes.

Also included, would be technical support before, during, and after the
show.
As part of our services we can work with your booth  builders,  =
productions
houses, talent agencies and anyone else that may be in the mix to make
yours a very successful show.

If you could drop me a line to let me know what you have planned that =
would
be great.  Thank you for this moment of your time and I hope to hear =
from
you
soon.

Mary L. Morales
Director of Tradeshow Rentals/Sales and Services
Premier Presentations Inc.
7083-B Commerce Circle
Pleasanton, CA 94588

------=_NextPart_000_0087_01BFC018.9C0CDCE0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Please forward to your Tradeshow =
Coordinator or=20
Dir. of Marketing.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm trying to do some pre-show planning =

for&nbsp;<FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Siggraph.&nbsp; While<BR>planning =
your exhibit=20
strategy, and you find yourself in need of<BR>audio/visual<BR>equipment, =
I would=20
love the opportunity to submit a competitive proposal.<BR>In<BR>this =
proposal we=20
would include state of the art equipment which we<BR>specialize<BR>in, =
such as=20
various sized flat panel displays, enclosed rear=20
projection<BR>units<BR>ranging&nbsp; from 37" to 120", numerous sized=20
videowalls, along&nbsp; with a open<BR>array of lighting =
schemes.<BR><BR>Also=20
included, would be technical support before, during, and after=20
the<BR>show.<BR>As part of our services we can work with your =
booth&nbsp;=20
builders,&nbsp; productions<BR>houses, talent agencies and anyone else =
that may=20
be in the mix to make<BR>yours a very successful show.<BR><BR>If you =
could drop=20
me a line to let me know what you have planned that would<BR>be =
great.&nbsp;=20
Thank you for this moment of your time and I hope to hear=20
from<BR>you<BR>soon.<BR><BR><BR>Mary L. Morales<BR>Director of Tradeshow =

Rentals/Sales and Services<BR>Premier Presentations Inc.<BR>7083-B =
Commerce=20
Circle<BR>Pleasanton, CA=20
94588<BR></DIV></FONT></FONT></FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0087_01BFC018.9C0CDCE0--