Date:      Thu, 1 Jan 1998 18:40:31 +0000
From:      James Raynard <fbugs@jraynard.demon.co.uk>
To:        Nathan Dorfman <nathan@rtfm.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: misc/5403

On Thu, Jan 01, 1998 at 11:44:52AM -0500, Nathan Dorfman wrote:

> Yeah, this port's #include list is very broken. All of these (incompatible?)
> headers that it includes need a certain order and shuffling them around fixes
> one compiler error and generates another. Someone really should take a look
> at /usr/ports/net/trafshow.

Don't forget that ports are contributed software and their code is
not maintained by FreeBSD.  On the other hand, you seem to know what
the problems are and are apparently motivated enough to fix them, so
why not try and fix it yourself?  I'm sure people will be happy to
answer general questions about which headers should be included to
include which declarations, even if they don't have time to dig into
the code itself.  Also, have you tried mailing the maintainer?

--
In theory, theory is better than practice.  In practice, it isn't.
James Raynard, Edinburgh, Scotland.   http://www.freebsd.org/~jraynard/