Date:      31 Aug 2019 16:32:14 +0800
From:      "Alice" <info@printtop-pcb.com>
To:        "Www" <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   To Www /Goods news for you16:32:11

=0D=0AHiWww=0D=0AI am Alice from Topfast Electronic Ltd.We are a =
professional and reliable one-stop PCB solutions provider for cus=
tomers =0D=0Aspecialized in manufacturing quick turn prototypes a=
nd small volumes.Our products include HDI board, heavy copper boa=
rd, =0D=0Abackplane board, semiconductor test board, high frequen=
cy board and rigid-flex board, etc., to meet customers' various d=
emand.=0D=0AThese products are widely used in communication, medi=
cal equipment, industrial control, power supply, consumer electro=
nics and aerospace, automobile industry, etc.If you have PCB dema=
nd, please contact me and send me quotation.=0D=0A=0D=0AThanks &a=
mp;Best Regards,=0D=0AAlice Lee=0D=0AOversea Marketing SalesMobil=
e: +8617702089421=0D=0ATopfast Electronic Ltd=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0A =20