Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 1998 12:29:54 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jeff Lynch <jeff@mercury.jorsm.com>
To:        James Wyatt <jwyatt@rwsystr.RWSystems.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail - low on space

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998, James Wyatt wrote:

> For some, yes, but I have too many business users using Notes(tm) mail
> (for the moment, he he) and sending spreadsheets and documents to other
> companies in the 20MB range. I have aprox. 9000 OS/2 and NT workstations
> and only one MX server, they win by vote count. 8{) Since we like ESMTP, I
> have considered limiting messages to 50MB. The problem was when we got a

Yikes. I would set it at 20MB or 30MB and explain why it is necessary. If
they have an occaisonal need you can always jack it up temporarily.
It you leave it unlimited, you'll probably be sorry.

You might even talk them into using ftp.

Jeffrey A. Lynch, President		      JORSM Internet
email: jeff@jorsm.com		Northwest Indiana's Full-Service Provider
Voice: (219)322-2180		   927 Sheffield Avenue, Dyer, IN 46311
Autoresponse: info@jorsm.com		   http://www.jorsm.com