Date:      Fri, 22 Feb 2002 12:01:31 -0500
From:      Bryan Spina <bspina@datapipe.com>
To:        "Noah Davidson" <Noah@oopz.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-ISP List (E-mail)" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: backups

You should take a look at syncsort. It runs on
freebsd/solaris/linux/windows.  It works very well and is extremely
simple to install on freebsd.  And if you know how to create pkg's, you
can deploy this on a massive scale very easily.  The agent is simple,
just install it and run it. That's all.

Good luck, we have had serious serious problems with other backup
solutions.