Date:      Thu, 17 Apr 2003 13:47:08 +1000
From:      JacobRhoden <jrhoden@unimelb.edu.au>
To:        FST777@phreaker.net, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD logo...

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 02:16 pm, Frans-Jan v. Steenbeek wrote:
> what the hell has this to do with FreeBSD?

I think someone thinks that the FreeBSD logo has something to do with satan...

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> Accepting the above, we can also conclude that either Elvis faked his
> death by drug overdose ("unlikely") or he also raised from the dead.

Show me books that documenting Elvis being alive after he died . . .

Show me a history of all witnesses who claim to have seen Elvis, being
murdered for many years by the government just for the 'entertainment of the
people', and see how many people still stand up and admit they have seen
Elvis, and are willing to die for that cause. . .

Then I might believe Elvis is alive. (:

 - jacob

Jacob Rhoden            Phone: +61 3 8344 6102
ITS Division            Email: jrhoden@unimelb.edu.au
Melbourne University   Mobile: +61 403 788 386