Date:      Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:15:58 +0200
From:      "Clemens Hermann" <haribeau@gmx.de>
To:        "Colin Campbell" <sgcccdc@citec.qld.gov.au>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: redundant servers

Hi Colin,

> If you want to try Linux, there's a myriad of ways.

I have been using Linux for quite a while on my webserver-box. The
problems/inconveniences I encounterd are the reason I switched to FreeBSD
and I am far away from going back ;-)

> As far as I can see, FreeBSD has none of these. :-(

As there does not seem to be a perfect solution, how can I achive a reilable
system that involves more than one box besides redundant hardware? Are there
any "small" hints how at least parts can be made to work?

bye

/ch