Date:      Sun, 05 May 1996 01:35:32 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Jim Fleming <JimFleming@unety.net>
Cc:        "'Darren Reed'" <avalon@coombs.anu.edu.au>, "FreeBSD-hackers@freebsd.org" <FreeBSD-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: IPv8 Tutorial #1: Minimal IPv8 hack

Can I call a time-out on the IPv8 discussion in -hackers, please?
It's a very specialized topic and of very _narrow_ interest to most
FreeBSD hackers, who will still be using IPv4 for the forseeable
future (and no debate on the desirability of that, please!)

I'm sure that this can be taken to private email with little or no
degradation in the quality of the discussion, and certainly far fewer
people screaming "aigh!  shut up about IPv8 already, we beg of you!"

					Jordan