Date:      Sun, 3 May 1998 21:07:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Justin M. Seger" <jseger@freebsd.scds.com>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problems with my new WinTV Card

Hi.  I just got a WinTV card yesterday.  I've rebuilt my kernel with bktr0.
At first I couldn't get the radio program, or fxtv to work.  I then found that
fxtv would work with an input from the video port, but not from cable.  At
Amancio's suggestion (thanks BTW), I added options OVERRIDE_TUNER=9 to my
config file and rebuilt the kernel.  I now can see cable images, but get no
sound.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
-Justin Seger-
BTW-I can get sound when using the video port and the audio input port.