Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2000 20:52:26 +0200
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
To:        mjacob@feral.com
Cc:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>, freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SMP discussion moving to freebsd-smp

In message <Pine.BSF.4.05.10006201144540.12031-100000@semuta.feral.com>, Matthe
w Jacob writes:

>> >I guess it burns me a bit that this meeting excluded some of us who have a
>> >strong interest in seeing FreeBSD succeed.
>>
>> It would be rather costly to invite several thousand people to the
>> meeting, wouldn't it ?
>
>It would have been nice to invite those of us who've had some experience in
>this area the opportunity to contribute.

Well, everybody can contribute, I hope we'll see the roadmap published
RSN.

>> >Okay, I'll drop working on FreeBSD until next year then. 'so long.
>>
>> Thanks! [*]
>>
>> Poul-Henning
>>
>> [*] I take the chance of presuming this also means we will not see
>> any of your harrassing ravings in our email during that time.
>
>Did you see them as that? I'm sorry if they bothered you, then. I had no idea
>you felt that way.

Well, you have a certain way of saying things which does not impress
mee too much.  Like the above "OK I wasn't invited so I'll take my
ball and go home and sulk!" statement.

Have you even briefly considered that we're all trying to do this
as best we can, and have no specific intent to make your or anybody
elses life difficult ?

FreeBSD coreteam member | BSD since 4.3-tahoe