Date:      Wed, 26 May 1999 06:43:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Troy Settle <st@i-Plus.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   first time for everything...

Ok,

I criec before that "make world" was broken, and it turned out to be
something with the way my sources were layed out.

This time, I checked and rechecked, and could not find an explanation.
(though I'm still not all tha comfortable with how all the sources are
layed out).

===> gnu/usr.bin/sdiff
install -c -s -o root -g wheel -m 555   sdiff /usr/bin
*** Error code 71

Now, I looked in /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/sdiff, and sure 'nuff, there was NO
file called sdiff for install to do it's magic on.

I would appreciate it if someone could point me to a fix, and also clue me
in on how to restart installworld where it left off.

TIA,

--
  Troy Settle <st@i-Plus.net>
  iPlus Internet Services