Date:      Wed, 26 May 1999 18:48:46 +0800 (SGT)
From:      Free B <freebird@letterbox.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Just for some change...

Greetings,

  I felt the urge/need to the second Adam's lead.
  Especially in light of what's going on.

  My sincere appreciateion to all the developers.
  Thanks for bringing us a good and stable platform
  to work on.

  I've been using FBSD since 2.2.7 and never have any problem.
  Well, actually there are, but its mostly hardware problems.
  U know, the sort of headaches you get from using IBM
  Netfinity 5xxx.

  Anyway, thanks again.

Regards,
/calvin
from Singapore

--
Maintainer's Motto:-  If we can't fix it, it ain't broke.
You can only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.