Date:      Fri, 4 Jan 2002 13:27:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      Hiten Pandya <hitmaster2k@yahoo.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org

hi,
I am sure there is a <systemitem> tag which has a lot
of functionality.  Maybe what we can do , is add more
attribute values to it, rather than making whole new
tags.

<systemitem class="osname"
                  "resource" (good for URLs)
                  />

and other values to the 'class' attribute, we can add
port, protocol, and other ones like them... what do
you
think?

regards,
 - Hiten