Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 2002 21:30:31 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
To:        Jason Hunt <leth@primus.ca>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: installworld died ... :(

Jason Hunt wrote:

> I cvsup'd earlier this evening, and got the following whilst installing
> world.  I'm not sure if it's anything to be worried about.  I figure I'll
> just cvsup again tomorrow and rebuild.
>
> Anyone else get this?

John Nielsen posted a fix earlier. It was as follows:

I got the same thing just now.  However I fixed it by replacing the
final (and unnecessary) "\" on line 227 of src/etc/Makefile with a
")".  Hopefully someone can do the same thing in the CVS tree.

JN

I haven't tried it but it looks right.

Kent

--