Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 2002 02:29:51 -0600
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
To:        francisv@dagupan.com
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [OT] Revision control system

On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 04:26:55PM +0800 I heard the voice of
francisv@dagupan.com, and lo! it spake thus:
> Do you know of a good tutorial site for CVS? I'd like to try it out and see
> the difference for myself.

http://www.csc.calpoly.edu/~dbutler/tutorials/winter96/cvs/
is a pretty simple once-over.  Not the most comprehensive, but easy to
read through.

http://www.loria.fr/~molli/cvs/doc/cvs_toc.html
is a MUCH more involved discussion, but it covers pretty much anything
relating to using CVS, including a lot of stuff you'll probably never
need.  I think it's mirrored somewhere at cvshome.org.

And, of course
http://www.cvshome.org/
is the central point for all things CVS.  Look through their docs there,
they've got tons of stuff.

Really, I just fiddled with it over time.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)     |    fullermd@over-yonder.net
Unix Systems Administrator      |    fullermd@futuresouth.com