Date:      Wed, 19 Sep 2001 08:45:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jon Ciesla <limburgher@kmfms.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   AbiWord release info

Hi.

My name is Jon Ciesla, and I'm writing on behalf of the AbiWord Project.

AbiWord is an Open-Source word processor with which you may or may not be familiar.  It is currently in version 0.9.2, and is available on Windows, Linux/GNOME, BeOS, *BSD, and QNX.

We're looking for publications, both paper and electronic, that would be interested in receiving email updates on AbiWord, the Open Source word processor from AbiSource. (www.abisource.com)

If you feel this information would be of value to your readership, please let me know, and you can begin receiving information either on a weekly update basis, or only when a new release comes out.

Thank you!
Jon

==
Be Bert.  Be Ernie.  Just Be.