Date:      Thu, 3 May 2001 12:53:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      jessem@livecam.com
To:        gsutter@zer0.org
Cc:        jkh@osd.bsdi.com, jessemonroy@email.com, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [jkh@osd.bsdi.com: ANNOUNCE: Status update on ftp.freebsd.org A KA ftp.freesoftware.com]

On  3 May, Gregory Sutter wrote:
> On 2001-05-03 12:38 -0700, jessem@livecam.com wrote:
>>
>> 2) Speculation exists that FreeBSD is only making release to
>> generate cash, not because any real changes apply to the software.
>
> I can't imagine the state of mental derangement that it would
> take for you to post this, let alone to actually believe it.

Look, I don't make this shit up. So, you guys get real or
cut the shit. Cause I've got a company to run and I really
don't have time for this crap.

If you have a comment with some serious material, then make it.
But please stop the rhetoric about mental states, I'm really
not inclined to follow this track.

				Best Regards,
				Jessem.