Date:      Thu, 11 May 2000 13:41:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "y.pyjo yun" <pyjo@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   atapi cd rom compatibility

Hi.
I recently install the freebsd 2.2 release in my
office
(ridjal computers co)
I intended to recommend it to my customers but a
little
problem arises........
the atapi cd rom can't be recognised (after searching
in your website, it says that some/almost atapi's
can't be recognised; including acer oem, teradrive,
BTC, and many other cdrom companies )
It can boot with cdrom (the installation part) but
when it want to start to copy file, the unrecognised
cdroms prompts .........
Can you please help.. almost all my customer use
atapi's (its cheapier and easier to get)
Thanks.