Date:      Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:55:33 -0500
From:      William Hanisch <hanisch@ix.netcom.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Design and Implementation Book

I seem to recall reading, on some web page, a reference to a new book
purporting to be a FreeBSD-based, updated version to Kirk McKusicks et.
al.'s "The Design and Implementation of the 4.4BSD Operation System."
Is there any truth to this?  Is my memory betraying me?  Using various
searches (on the FreeBSD site, Google, etc.), I can't seem to find what
I had seen.  I appreciate any information anyone may provide me.

William