Date:      Thu, 3 May 2001 14:40:16 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Ronald Klop <ronald-20010603@klop.yi.org>
To:        Rasputin <rara.rasputin@virgin.net>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: instal 4.3 over 4.1.1 without a floppy

On Thu, 3 May 2001, Rasputin wrote:

> * Ronald Klop <ronald-20010602@klop.yi.org> [010502 21:27]:
>
> > I have a 486 server running 4.1.1-RELEASE without a floppy drive and with
> > a ccd drive. I wish to upgrade this to 4.3-RELEASE.
>
> Doesn't anyone cvsup anymore???

Ever compiled a complete source tree on a 486? Binary upgrade took me
about one hour. And the disks of the 486 are small, so the complete src
and obj dir don't fit I guess. But I forgot to mention that in my
question.

Ronald.

--
Ronald Klop                                http://www.cs.vu.nl/~ronald/