Date:      Sat, 11 Dec 2004 22:03:12 +0100
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   upcomming linux_base update: please test the jdk's

Hi,

I'm working on updating the default linux userland from linux_base to
linux_base-8. I don't think there are major problems regarding the jdk's
with this update.

It would be nice if someone could apply my patch
(http://www.leidinger.net/FreeBSD/port-patches/linux.diff), update
everything (UPDATING will contain instructions after applying the
patch), test some java ports and report back how it works.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
              The best things in life are free, but the
                expensive ones are still worth a look.