Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 1995 05:41:48 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Thomas Graichen <graichen@omega.physik.fu-berlin.de>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Hubbard's article in BYTE

> nobody in the redaction conference (i hope there's such a word in english :-)
> found that the changes of 2.1 against 2.0 are relevant to make a new article
> (we don't do it for other systems too)
>
> would eventually better to make an article about using it as a router

Not negative at all, I can even sort of agree with them - another
article about simply the *release* of FreeBSD, when they've already
just done one about the 2.0 release (they did, I have it, it was a
reasonably sized article!), wouldn't make a lot of sense.

But an article for actually doing something *useful* with it - that's
what they want and it's a good direction to go in!  He said as much,
so why not take him up on the idea?

						Jordan