Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:53:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      Archie Cobbs <archie@dellroad.org>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG>, John Van Sickle <johnandsamson@home.com>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Thinkpad Partition Problem Solved?

Nik Clayton writes:
> > 1.  Go to http://people.freebsd.org/~bmah/ThinkPad/ and grab the boot1
> > and boot2 files.  Put them where you'll be able to retrieve them later
> > (it might be sufficient just to note where they are, if network
> > connectivity in the middle of your install is an option, so you may not
> > really need to do anything here).
>
> Attached is a FAQ patch.  Comments?

I have an A20m and took a different although less elegant route...
that is, bought and installed a copy of partition commander, installed
FreeBSD (without installing the boot manager), and it works fine.
However, I haven't run Windows much so am not sure what would happen
if I accidentally tried to suspend to disk.. !!

-Archie