Date:      Wed, 26 Aug 1998 18:21:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ron Echeverri <rone@B1FF.nas.nasa.gov>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2.2.8 release timetable (bt848 issue)

Gregory Bond writes:
  How will the switch to 3.0-release affect CD-ROM subscriptions?  If I want to
  sign up to a subscription now and get the 3.0-release CDs when they are
  released, what do I ask for?

Well, i got a note with my 2.2.7 CDs that offers as choices:

- Send me 2.2.8 and January's 3.x release but NOT 3.0 (default)
- Send me 3.0 and January's 3.x release but NOT 2.2.8
- Send me all three releases

You can fax or phone or email <orders@cdrom.com> with your choice by 10/1.

rone
--
Ron Echeverri			Numerical Aerodynamic Simulation Facility
DSS/Usenet Administrator	NASA Ames Research Center