Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 1998 18:21:10 +0100
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Need Unix/FreeBSD based accounting/billing software with Radius server and sql database

Hi !

My collegue wanted me to use a NT based software, since he
didn't find another one... But I don't want to do that and
am now urgently looking for something Unix based.

Please, is there another software available for Sun or FreeBSD,
which has a radius server with connectivity to a sql database.

We want to offer internet services and need a very flexible
software, that keeps track of logins and does billing and
the possibility to make sure, that an internet account is
used only by one person at a time.

Thanks a lot

	Andreas ///

--