Date:      06 Sep 2002 00:46:38 -0400
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.ORG, alpha@FreeBSD.ORG, re@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mozilla failure on 4.6.2

On Fri, 2002-09-06 at 00:06, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> Anyone able to take a look?
>
>   http://beta.freebsd.org/errorlogs/4-latest/mozilla-1.0.rc3,1.log

This is "fixed" now.  The reason I say "fixed" is that Mozilla is
currently broken on Alpha FreeBSD.  The problem appears to be issues
with Alpha assembly code in our version of the GCC compiler.

However, your immediate problem can be solved by removing the
CONFIGURE_ARG --enable-reorder from the mozilla Makefile.

Joe