Date:      Wed, 24 Jun 1998 09:03:53 +0700 (ICT)
From:      pirat sriyotha <pirat@prime.oaep.go.th>
To:        Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fave Window Manager... found it.

hi,

good news.

but i have never heard of Fave Window Manager...
well, you've got it, fvwm2.  so you should go ahead with xemacs. try this
hot one and let us know some of your comments.

oh yes, xemacs is not a window manager.  just try this editor once you've
got your favorite wm.

i love reading from newbies discussion.

rgds,
psr