Date:      Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:26:59 -0800
From:      Chameleon <swen@wavefire.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FW: * D E A D L I N E * is this Sunday (59848)

At 04:03 PM 1/27/00 -0800, Nael Mohammad wrote:

>is this from your company, if so please stop spamming my email

WOW.... THIS IS SOOOO AMAZING... not

>For your *FREE* report:

>Click Here:

>mailto:k4rb2k@163.net?subject=cdrom2000

>-OR-

>Send an email to k4rb2k@163.net

>with cdrom2000 as the subject.

>P.S.

>Act NOW! --  Only the first 75 requests will be granted to

>receive this Special Report for *FREE*.  Bonus report given

>to the first 35 people to respond within the next 24 Hours.

>Your FREE Report request will be fulfilled in the order in

>which it was received... Thank you.

>We do not sell our list to anyone.

GEE, i feel so special and safe now...

does this also mean i won't get spam??

>Simple Removal instructions:

>To be removed from our in-house list simply click below

> >>   mailto:rb42k@telekbird.com.cn?subject=remove

Yah right... and add myself to your mailing list once again...

>3865

>http://im.yahoo.com

<bold>Windows 98</bold>: n.

        useless extension to a minor patch release for

        32-bit extensions and a graphical shell for a

        16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system

        originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor,

        written by a 2-bit company that can't stand for

        1 bit of competition.