Date:      Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:47:42 +0200
From:      Tommi Harkonen <harkonen@mail.teliafi.net>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RTM_LOSING: Kernel Suspects Partitioning:

 I'm gettin these error messages on `route monitor` when trying to ftp/cvsup/eg. to other hosts from my box

got message of size 124 on Thu Mar 22 10:24:12 2001
RTM_LOSING: Kernel Suspects Partitioning: len 124, pid: 0, seq 0, errno 0, flags:<UP,GATEWAY,HOST,DONE,WASCLONED>
locks:  inits:
sockaddrs: <DST,GATEWAY>
 ftp.de.cw.net 62.236.255.201

FreeBSD telija.net 4.3-BETA FreeBSD 4.3-BETA #0: Wed Mar 21 20:44:16 EET 2001     root@telija:/usr/src/sys/compile/K7  i386

the cvsupped sources are from a week ago (roughly) and everything to the box seems to work but everything from the box seems to fail.
plz tell if you need details (ip configurations, routes, hardware, environment etc).

--
th