Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 1995 16:24:56 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        julian@tfs.com
Cc:        phk@ref.tfs.com, paul@isl.cf.ac.uk, taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw, jkh@freefall.cdrom.com, hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Another small nitpick [was Re: Revised version of "Giant Step" GIF]

    [ Copious amounts of contrasts and comparisons to original
      moon landing photos and dialog deleted ]

Good lord, people ... I think the way it exists it's obvious enough
what the reference is!  Why does it have to look exactly like
Armstrong's foot steps, Armstrong's dialog, etc.?  The focus of the
poster is more on the ``step'' we've taken with FreeBSD.  I think
enough of the potential audience will understand the parallel as it is
right now, and that's the real point.

--k