Date:      Tue, 24 Feb 1998 12:01:38 +0000
From:      Michael Quach <MichaelQ@Jazzmm.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Request info on freebsd

Hi,

I know it's sound like personal problem, but a person in charge of our
FreeBSD system has moved on to another company, and I am new to this
environment.  I want to learn more about FreeBSD, but I could not find any
document or manual in house.  Could you let me know where or how would I go
about to obtain the info on how to maintain, update and the daily routine
for administration on the FreeBSD.

Thank you for your help, and look forward to hear from you.

Michael Quach