Date:      Mon, 20 Mar 2017 21:08:03 -0300
From:      Dump Mail Address <dump@gmx.com.br>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Installing a FreeBSD from Scratch From a Linux =?iso-8859-1?Q?Box=3F?=

I do not know if it would be possible to do using a Linux media. However,=20
even if it is possible it certainly would be overly complicated, and does=20
not make any sense.

If you somehow cannot use the default FreeBSD installer, you can instead=20
just enter in the shell, and do the process manually using the same media.

The only assistance you would need from a thirdy party would be to make the=20=

choice of the shell instead of the installer. However there are just three=20=

options, and you could indeed find the righ one (shell) by trial and error.

Best regards.
LBdM.