Date:      Mon, 29 Jul 2002 16:00:44 -0600
From:      "CONNIE GARCIA" <elkabode@msn.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   El KaBode Studio is making tile history

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C23719.18CD1A00

Would you please post this press release for your viewers?
D-R-A-F-T Page 1 of 2
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT:
Connie Garcia
Public Relations Manager
EL Ka Bode Tile
Phone #: 505-525-8183
E-mail: cgarcia@elkabodetile.com
 =20
NEW MEXICO CERAMIC DESIGN STUDIO
DEBUTS WEB SITE INTERNATIONALLY TO
PUBLIC SEEKING HAND-MADE FINE ART CLAY =20
Showcasing Eclectic ,Authentic, Important Tiles from a =20
studio of ceramics
who is making history with every tile
LAS CRUCES (July 25, 2002) -- Turning to the World Wide Web (www.elkabode=
tile.com) after five years of successful regional business,
EL Ka Bode Tile showcases contemporary lifestyle tile products at their f=
inest with more than 250 historically original designs. Offering direct a=
ccess to prominent international interior designers and architects, as we=
ll as the public, EL Ka Bode Tile provides visitors with an opportunity t=
o select designer tile, witness new tile product openings and purchase th=
e latest tile designs that express today's contemporary lifestyle.
Established as a tile design studio, EL Ka Bode Tile offers innovative an=
d varying views of contemporary expectations of ceramic tile placement in=
 sleek, designer living that are seemingly unimaginable. =20
"Interior designers show us their concepts and ideas, which gives us the =
opportunity to use our experience to produce the finest in contemporary t=
ile designs." said Victoria Meyer, EL Ka Bode Tile design team. =20
"In addition, this web site will give consumers rare access to see and bu=
y incredibly unique tiles before traveling to remote marketplaces."
Over 250 genuine, cultural tile designs at EL Ka Bode Tile's studio on th=
e web comprise the single tile product category offering to both trade an=
d consumers and include:
*Tile Rug Patterns * Mural Wall Tile
*Circular Tile Table Tops * Tile Tapestry
*Tile Mosaic * Custom Shapes and Theme Tiles
 =20
TRENDY WEB SITE OPENING
PROVIDED AND COMPANY High End Residential
Providing a rare glimpse into the future of hand made cards, Provided and=
 Company highlights works in sculptural relief hand made originals former=
ly sold only to high-end stores, soon available for purchase on the web. =
Also featured: Bookmarks and Journals made by hand. These innovative prod=
ucts and blank fine art greeting cards are to be displayed on the newest =
web site where anyone can select from hundreds of original design cards.
CHINA JONES GLASS
Sure to be a favorite is the China Jones Glass e-commerce store soon to b=
e installed on the World Wide Web featuring hand-painted, original design=
 glassware, mirrors and vases.
LILY MARCUS DESIGN
Discover the latest innovative and trendy fabric design from the 50's pro=
duced by the frontrunner of contemporary textiles at Lily Marcus Design.
Nearly 50 of the most inspired and innovative retro fabric designs grace =
such products as table runners, pillows, and handbags. Web debut to be an=
nounced.

Connie Garcia

---------------------
Custom Artistic Handmade Tile
http://www.elkabodetile.com

"History made with every tile"

For soothing Piano Music
http://www.daviddelgado.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C23719.18CD1A00

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV><FONT face=3DC=
ourier size=3D1> <P>Would you please post this press release for your vie=
wers?</P> <P>D-R-A-F-T Page 1 of 2</P></FONT><B><FONT face=3DCourier> <P>=
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE</P> <P>CONTACT:</P> <P>Connie Garcia</P> <P>Public =
Relations Manager</P> <P>EL Ka Bode Tile</P> <P>Phone #: 505-525-8183</P>=
 <P>E-mail: </B></FONT><A href=3D"mailto:cgarcia@elkabodetile.com"><FONT =
face=3DCourier size=3D2>cgarcia@elkabodetile.com</FONT></A></P><B><FONT f=
ace=3DCourier> <P>&nbsp;</P> <P align=3Dcenter>NEW MEXICO CERAMIC DESIGN =
STUDIO</P> <P align=3Dcenter>DEBUTS WEB SITE INTERNATIONALLY TO</P> <P al=
ign=3Dcenter>PUBLIC SEEKING HAND-MADE FINE ART CLAY </P> <P align=3Dcente=
r></P></B><I><U> <P align=3Dcenter>Showcasing <B>Eclectic ,Authentic, Imp=
ortant Tiles</B> from a </P> <P align=3Dcenter>studio of ceramics</P> <P =
align=3Dcenter>who is making history with every tile</P></U> <P align=3Dc=
enter></P></I> <P>LAS CRUCES (July 25, 2002) -- Turning to the World Wide=
 Web (</FONT><A href=3D"http://www.elkabodetile.com/"><FONT face=3DCourie=
r size=3D2>www.elkabodetile.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DCourier>) after fi=
ve years of successful regional business,</P> <P>EL Ka Bode Tile showcase=
s contemporary lifestyle tile products at their finest with more than 250=
 historically original designs. Offering direct access to prominent inter=
national interior designers and architects, as well as the public, EL Ka =
Bode Tile provides visitors with an opportunity to select designer tile, =
witness new tile product openings and purchase the latest tile designs th=
at express today's contemporary lifestyle.</P> <P>Established as a tile d=
esign studio, EL Ka Bode Tile offers innovative and varying views of cont=
emporary expectations of ceramic tile placement in sleek, designer living=
 that are seemingly unimaginable. </P> <P>"Interior designers show us the=
ir concepts and ideas, which gives us the opportunity to use our experien=
ce to produce the finest in contemporary tile designs." said Victoria Mey=
er, EL Ka Bode Tile design team. </P> <P>"In addition, this web site will=
 give consumers rare access to see and buy incredibly unique tiles before=
 traveling to remote marketplaces."</P> <P>Over 250 genuine, cultural til=
e designs at EL Ka Bode Tile's studio on the web comprise the single tile=
 product category offering to both trade and consumers and include:</P> <=
P>*Tile Rug Patterns * Mural Wall Tile</P> <P>*Circular Tile Table Tops *=
 Tile Tapestry</P> <P>*Tile Mosaic * Custom Shapes and Theme Tiles</P> <P=
>&nbsp;</P></FONT><FONT face=3DCourier size=3D4> <P>TRENDY WEB SITE OPENI=
NG</P></FONT><FONT face=3DCourier><U> <P>PROVIDED AND COMPANY High End Re=
sidential</P></U> <P>Providing a rare glimpse into the future of hand mad=
e cards, Provided and Company highlights works in sculptural relief hand =
made originals formerly sold only to high-end stores, soon available for =
purchase on the web. Also featured: Bookmarks and Journals made by hand. =
These innovative products and blank fine art greeting cards are to be dis=
played on the newest web site where anyone can select from hundreds of or=
iginal design cards.</P><U> <P>CHINA JONES GLASS</P></U> <P>Sure to be a =
favorite is the China Jones Glass e-commerce store soon to be installed o=
n the World Wide Web featuring hand-painted, original design glassware, m=
irrors and vases.</P><U> <P>LILY MARCUS DESIGN</P></U> <P>Discover the la=
test innovative and trendy fabric design from the 50's produced by the fr=
ontrunner of contemporary textiles at Lily Marcus Design.</P> <P>Nearly 5=
0 of the most inspired and innovative retro fabric designs grace such pro=
ducts as table runners, pillows, and handbags. Web debut to be announced.=
</P></FONT><FONT face=3DCourier size=3D2> <P align=3Djustify></P></FONT><=
made Tile<BR>http://www.elkabodetile.com<BR><BR>"History made with every =
tile"<BR><BR>For soothing Piano Music<BR>http://www.daviddelgado.com</DIV=