Date:      Wed, 13 Feb 2002 03:46:10 -0800
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Doc Project BoF : BSDCon Tonight @ 8pm

Apologies to those of you not attending BSDCon, but I want to make
sure that everyone at the conference who is interested in improving
the FreeBSD documentation set knows about our BoF Wednesday night.

We have the 'Twin Peaks Room' at the conference hotel from 8pm to 9pm
and Nik, Jim, and I will be there discussing the progress we've made
in the past 12 months, as well as discussing some of the different
projects under development.  We are particularly interested in hearing
critical feedback about the 2nd Edition printed FreeBSD Handbook, and
discussing different options for spliting up the handbook into 2 or
more smaller volumes.  But of course, any and all discussion about the
FreeBSD Documentation Project is encouraged.

I've also sent an invitation to the Darwin Documentation List, so we
may see some Darwin comrades drop in.

	- Murray