Date:      Sat, 07 Nov 1998 17:20:20 -0700
From:      Sean Kelly <kelly@plutotech.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        nik@FreeBSD.ORG, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TeX problems; Doc. Proj. needs you!

> ...  There's
> something about stuff which has been formatted with TeX which shouts
> "look at me, I've been formatted with TeX".

Funny, I'd say the same thing about documents coming out of *roff.  But
with either system, it's possible, with enough work, to create output
that doesn't reveal its origins.

For example, many are surprised that the invoices I print for consulting
work come out of plain TeX.  For a sample, see:

	http://www-sdd.fsl.noaa.gov/~kelly/sampleInvoice.ps

--Sean