Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 1997 05:23:00 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@obiwan.psinet.net.au>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: To UNIX or not to UNIX ;-). Was: PPP problems.

> Uhm.. me? Err.. no. :)
> If someone wants to PAY me even a small amount, I'll for sure put in the
> time required.

OK, I was just trying to figure out exactly what you were signing up
for. :-) I think payment to several people can probably be arranged,
and Mike and I are right now just trying to figure out what the true
costs are.

> Curious, where can I grab a copy of the -config archives? Are they
> avaliable for FTP?

Unfortunately not.  This is enough of a pain that I've finally decided
to do something about it, in fact, and the mailing list archives
are now copying into ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/mail-archives

					Jordan