Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 1998 18:14:53 +0100
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        pstewart <pstewart@oncomdis.on.ca>
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: apache-ssl, how to generate an unlimited certificate with SSL

On Wed, Jan 28, 1998 at 07:00:07AM -0500, pstewart wrote:
> The default setting is in your ssleay.cnf file... you can change the
> default in there to 365 days if you like.. possibly more..:)

Thanks !

BTW, there are two values

default_days    = 365		# how long to certify for
default_crl_days= 31		# how long before next CRL

What's a CRL, is that the value that I have to increase ?

Possibly I created the certificate wrong ?! The first value
already is 365 days, but so long the certificate wasn't active.

I used the command and options given in the apache-ssl Makefile
of the src directory....

	Andreas ///

--
Andreas Klemm