Date:      Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:40:24 -0500
From:      Mike B <meb@cinci.rr.com>
To:        FreeBSD Current <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fetch stuck in state sbwait, anybody else experience this?

I updated my sources this morning (13-2-04) and rebuilt/intstalled the
world and kernel. After that I tried to install XF86-4 and firefox from
ports but it seemed to be hanging up. In top I noticed that the fetch
process was sitting in state 'sbwait'. I let it go in each case and it
finally started downloading about 10 minutes later. I was connected to a
T1 and I am using ULE. Let me know if there is anything I can do, it
SEEMS to be reproducable. Thanks

Mike B