Date:      Wed, 14 Jul 2010 12:28:26 -0700
From:      Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
To:        remko@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-usb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: usb/77184: [umass] [panic] kernel panic on USB device disconnect, even if not detected

Now after rereading the original post I realize that I am testing the
different condition but for quite similar situation. F828 camera isn't
available any more and is probably supported by now, so it's really
difficult to retest the original condition now.

But my previous post indicates there is the problem in USB stack in the
similar scenario, thiugh without unsupported device. Before I saw panic
in the case of disconnect of the mounted disk.

Yuri