Date:      Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:36:47 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Robert_Blacqui=E8re?= <freebsd@guldan.demon.nl>
To:        Tom Beer <mailings@analogon.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Vaio Z600ne usb mouse

Hi,

I don't know where you looked, but it is strait forward. No strange
hassle to get is to work with XFree86-4 and FreeBSD 4.3-5 (even 4.x)
If you use the moused to manage mouse events it will automaticly enable
(if you use usbd) the mouse and you will have the usb mouse working in
X. Even the internal mouse will work at the same time.
I had no problem to get tis to work.

Maybe this is not really the information you needed. But there is really
nothing to report on usb mouses. BIf you are more interested in the
technical stuff of the usb mouse, i think you should look at the USB
design, there is a clear describtion how it should work.

Robert

On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 09:00:11AM +0100, Tom Beer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I searched the web how to run a usb mouse
> under X with no luck. Can anyone point me
> to some resources?
>
> Thanks Tom

FreeBSD: Are you guys coming or what?
OpenBSD: He guys you left some holes out there!