Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:03:52 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <fran@reyes.somos.net>
To:        "hardware@FreeBSD.ORG" <hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Steve Kaczkowski" <steve@inc.net>
Subject:   Re: Who makes FBSD friendly rackmount systems?

On Wed, 09 Aug 2000 14:31:17 -0500, Steve Kaczkowski wrote:

>trying to find a manufacturer that builds entire system that are FreeBSD
>friendly and thus far just haven't had any luck.

Talk to the folks at BSDI. I have got some quotes from them and
plan to probably order a system from them soon. Very helpful
folks.

I had some quotes with them and right before I decided to order
I figure I would do a little research on IDE raid. Call them up
and they are checking out compatibility with 3ware controllers
to see if they can give me a quote with those instead of
external RAID SCSI.

francisco
Moderator of the Corporate BSD list
http://www.egroups.com/group/BSD_Corporate