Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 2000 17:23:57 +1000
From:      Phil Homewood <philh@mincom.com>
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
Cc:        Mark Ovens <mark@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>, bwoods2@uswest.net, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RELENG_4

Sheldon Hearn wrote:
> > So does this mean that I should change the tag in my supfile to
> > RELENG_4 from ``.'' now if I want to (ultimately) track 4.x-STABLE
> > rather than 5.x-CURRENT?
>
> No! No! No! RELENG_4 will track 4.x-STABLE.  HEAD (which you specify as
> a dot in your supfile) tracks 5.x-CURRENT.

Um. Am I missing something or is that in fact exactly what the
original writer thought? :-)
information. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete
it and notify the sender. The contents of this email are the opinion of the
writer and are not endorsed by Mincom Ltd unless expressly stated otherwise.