Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 1996 01:16:27 +0930 (CST)
From:      Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Patch to allow fetch to use a proxy. + BUGFIX

In article <14695.840031761@time.cdrom.com> you wrote:

: > 2) Removed the requirement that a filename must be specified when you
: > specify a http URL. It is now possible to get the index page without
: > knowing it's name by saying "fetch http://www.freebsd.org".

: I'm not sure I like this, since it results in:

 Agreed...  But also fetch using a proxy is a great idea... (someone should
 commit this :)

: > @@ -193,6 +195,8 @@
: >  =09signal (SIGQUIT, die);
: >  =09signal (SIGTERM, die);
:    ^^^

: Looks like your mailer intervened unpleasantly?  Either that or mine
: did - anyone else see the tabs expanded in these diffs?  It makes them
: rather difficult to apply. :-)

 Grin...  i knew perl would come in use one day!

 Peter (one good troll deserves another :)

--
 Peter Childs  ---  http://www.imforei.apana.org.au/~pjchilds
  Finger pjchilds@al.imforei.apana.org.au for public PGP key