Date:      Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:13:56 +0300
From:      Rick Atreides <rick@nnz.ru>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pf + ALTQ + hfsc

> For advanced configs, you can queue inbound traffic on an outbound
> interface if it leaves the router/bridge on a different interface than
> it entered on.

Can you show exmaple of this configuration, with some comments about
what that config do ?

I am interested in solution for this network config
                                 -- rl0 --- client 1
internet --- fxp0 ---- router <
                                 -- rl1 --- client 2

inet - 10 Mb
client 1 have garanted bandwidth of 2 Mb
client 2 have all avaible bandwidth (from 8 to 10 Mbit)

Are you talking about solution for this task ?